The issues here occurred from the 3rd to the 9th of December during the building of the website.
I noticed that while previewing the website in my browser, the page would scroll from left to right like the page was too large. After a while of trying to find the issue it turned out to be a text box I had moved was now jutting out the side of the webpage.
Another issue I encountered was with one of my textures. In the image below it shows the texture had gaps on either side.
I had to make the image a lot larger, it was made to around 70cm by 70cm.
Here in this next example, there was a small white gap to the left of the texture. All I had to do was increase the size of the rectangle that contained the texture to cover the whole canvas.
I also had the rectangle for the navigation bar far to wide. It was causing the page to have to scroll when in a web browser. It was simply fixed by resizing it.
Another problem had been with the footer not being flush against the bottom of the page. The reason was that if a text box is dragged towards the bottom of the page it will automatically increase the size of the canvas. I had a text box over the footer so when I moved it to the bottom of the page it would automatically increase. I fixed this by making the footer large enough, so when moved to the bottom it would not change the canvas.
At the same time I noticed that when I previewed the page in a browser the text on the footer would not appear. After a lot of trial and error trying to figure this out, I realised it was being covered by another box, as shown below.
I was then able to just make the rectangle above small enough to not cover the text.
While further checking the website for issues I came across this gap between the texture and image. It was simple to fix, as I just dragged the top box down.
After I had added in the form for the Contact section, I noticed that when exporting the website to HTML the error shown below would appear. After a quick Google search, I concluded that it was not going to be an issue as the website would not be fully live.
I would normally view the website in Google Chrome. This became an issue when this error began to appear. I initially did a Google search and found the post below on the topic.
From one of the posts at the above link, I concluded that the reason this error was showing was because it is not a live website but just a file on my computer. I did find however that viewing the website in Safari was fine so I have been doing so since.
At one point during the build I noticed when viewing the page in HTML, the buttons would have a different background colour to the navigation bar. This was even after double checking the colours were exactly the same. To get around this problem and because I had to use an image fill to make them stick at the top of the page, I created a transparent image in Photoshop. I used this as the image fill and that has fixed the problem.